Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I can do the Frug

Unlike my title for this post I can't do the frug, neither can i do the Freddy or the smurf...I do know the macarena (sp) because some fancy silver haired seniors taught me that when I was much younger... Which came up in conversation the other day and my husband so rudely pointed out how old I am... And that made me sad. However there are some things in life that make me delightfully happy and that is costumes! So i thought I would share some more sneak peaks of our upcoming family themed Halloween costumes.

I'm so excited... And I think the pictures are pretty straightforward in terms of which characters in Alice in Wonderland the costumes pertain to. However, that being said. I enjoy the guessing game, so, as per my last post though... I'm going to leave it up to the viewers to guess which costumes you see here.

I still have 4 more Alice and Wonderland costumes to go and two of an entirely different theme to make. I need more hours in my day!




Just for funsies, some pictures from our last Halloween Disney World trip. It was awesome. I didn't get to finish my costume. I was going as sully... As you might be able to tell... And Jack and Sally referred to me as "Scary Kerri". It was awesome.







1 comment:

  1. I love to see your costumes! They are great! Keep the pics coming! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete