Friday, February 28, 2014

A Sorta Fairytale

This Embossing folder was one of two included in the package from Lifestyle Crafts called Woodland. These pertain to my senses in that I really do love the concept of woodland animals (and let's be honest, as a theme that's actually pretty popular right now as well).

So my inspiration for this particular card was Tori Amos's song "Sorta Fairytale." I used a digital image by A Day for Daisies that I felt really encompassed how I envisioned this card turning out. I colored the image with copic markers and used some paper that I had leftover from other projects. The background wood image is the embossing folder that I received from Dutch Paper Crafts, as I'm lucky enough to be on their design team. I then created the foliage from cutting some paper that I already had and strategically placing the circles that i hand cut from the paper itself.

I LOVE the way that this card turned out, and I hope that inspires you to create something beautiful with these embossing folders and what you already have laying around leftover from previous projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment